How to choose a badminton racket?
1. The weight of the badminton racket should be appropriate. In fact, the lighter the racket, the better. The racquet is light and the swing speed is fast, but it feels useless when smashing the ball. Will affect the power of hitting the ball.
2. Check the overall structure of the beat. After getting the beat, wave it to see if it shakes your hands. The racket that shakes hands must be too hard; if you don’t shake hands, it means that the racket is more flexible. You can also hold the handle with one hand and the top of the head with the other. The racket is slightly curved, which proves that the racket shaft is more flexible.
3. You can choose a badminton racket that suits you according to your actual situation. For singles, it is suitable to choose an extended racket. If you are an offensive player, you should choose a heavier, medium-hard racket. In doubles, it is best to choose standard length rackets. If you are a defensive player, you should choose a lighter racket.
4. Choose the handle according to the size of each person’s hand. It is better to hold the handle to feel comfortable. People with large hands may feel uncomfortable holding a thin or square handle.
5. Check if the strings are well-balanced. Each square of the crossed string must be the same size. The tightness of each string must be the same.
6. According to different materials, badminton rackets can be divided into carbon fiber, carbon-aluminum integrated, aluminum-iron integrated and aluminum-iron split. The selection of materials is directly related to the weight and price of the racket. Generally speaking, all-carbon feather rackets have the lightest weight and are the mainstream material.